Things I know about me:
- I love a short blog post and a long book.
- I cannot bear seeing pain inflicted on animals.
- I’m such a cat lady!
- Despite being chatty and funny, I’m an introvert at heart (INFJ)!
- Intimate conversations with people really light me up.
- My intuition is strong and accurate.
I’m 38 years old and can say these things with confidence, but this hasn’t always been the case. For a long time, I didn’t really know myself very well. I tried on a lot of different ways of doing things, but none of them felt quite right.
Getting to know myself has opened up my world. I know how to make decisions, because I know myself and how I want to feel. I have become comfortable in my own skin, because I’m no longer trying to make it what someone else wants.
Getting to know myself has built a strong foundation. Things change. People change. I’ll change and grow and evolve, and I’ll do so from a place of wisdom. Knowing myself has built that foundation and given me that wisdom. What better person to get to know than yourself?!
CLICK TO TWEET: Get to know yourself.