Download, save as:
Printable Thanksgiving Fortune Cookies – PDF
Check out Kind Over Matter’s 60+ Printable Freebies here!
What You Need:
– PDF file
– Color printer
– GLUE DOTS, a glue stick or strong double-sided tape
– Paperclips or mini-clothespins if you are using a glue stick
1. Print your fortune cookies & fortunes, cut them out like shown
2. Fold your cookie in half, but do not make a crease
2a. (not shown) Place fortune inside bend
3. Begin folding like so
4. Finish folding
5. Apply Glue Dot or if you are using a glue stick apply liberally or you can use a strong double-sided tape. If you use a glue stick make sure you leave a few hours for the cookies to dry. They will have to be held together by mini-clothespins (like shown), or a paperclip would work just as well
If you will be using a glue stick there is a detailed photo tutorial in our Printable Spring Fortune Cookies Post that will guide you!
If you want to use your own patterned paper, instead of printing out the PDF, a 3-4 inch circle works best. You can most definitely type, print or write out your own fortunes too!
I think these would be so great to use at a Thanksgiving dinner table setting!
Have an amazing weekend everyone, Happy Autumn!