DOES YOUR LIFE LOOK GREAT ON THE OUTSIDE BUT DOESN’T FEEL SO GOOD ON THE INSIDE?
SUCCESS AND SELF-CARE ARE MY SPECIALTY.
YOU DESERVE WHAT YOU CREATE FOR EVERYONE AROUND YOU.
I’m Lara Heacock, and I teach successful professionals how to enjoy the lives they work so hard to create.
My clients are the ‘strong ones’, the one who holds everyone else up, and keep everything together – at home, at work, and in their communities.
They are at a crossroads in their life and career, who know something has to change, but don’t know the next steps and need support. They’re taking care of everyone else, and don’t want to shatter the illusion that they have it all together. They’re the one everyone turns to, but who never ask anyone else for help; who are juggling career, home and everything in between.
Has your professional success taken priority over self care?
Do you say “Yes!” to everyone but yourself?
I hear you. I spent decades trying to check all the right boxes, juggle everything and keep it all under control. Even though I was outwardly successful, I realized that I wasn’t enjoying my life. I kept hearing how great and together my life looked, but I wasn’t happy.
That realization inspired me to give an old dream a chance. When I received my degree in Psychology, I investigated Life Coaching, and the desire to be a Coach never left me. In what I now know to be one of the best decisions of my life, I took a chance on me, and became a Certified Life Coach. I am now committed to helping you learn what took me a decade, and a lot of pain, to learn:
Success and self-care DO co-exist!
It’s possible – I’m living proof.
You deserve to:
- Feel good about life
- Be able to handle life’s curve balls in a healthy way
- Make choices that feel good to you
- Make yourself a priority without feeling selfish
- Build real, lasting self-confidence
- Own your worth and set healthy boundaries
- Be more engaged with everyone around you
- Feel like yourself again and find BALANCE!
When you treat yourself with love and kindness, everything shifts. Imagine not holding yourself back; taking the class, making the speech, booking that trip. Making decisions that feel right in your gut – decisions that fill you up – enables you to offer more to the world- more energy, more wisdom, more creativity, more of EVERYTHING because you’ve filled your own reserves.
Let’s talk. Click HERE to schedule a consultation and start to love the life you work so hard to build.
Within just a few months, you’ll:
- Have more confidence and feel more comfortable in your own skin
- Be able to prioritize instead of procrastinate
- Easily handle the monkey wrenches that life will continue to throw at you
- Have the time to actually appreciate everything that you work so hard to achieve
- Have proven practices to deal with stress and stay calm
- Be able to comfortably set boundaries and kindly say “No”
- Find a renewed sense of purpose and engagement in your life
- Be more connected and present with your loved ones
- Accomplish more, while doing less, and enjoy your life the way you deserve!
I’ve done this for myself, so I know that it’s possible.
You deserve what you give to everyone else. Acceptance and self-love really do lead to change.
Ready to be and feel your best so you can enjoy the life you work so hard to build? Let’s do this. Together.
…and if you want to bring this kind of kindness into your business, I’ve got you covered there, too.