Make 2019 Your Year to Walk Away!
I’m crying as I write this because my heart is overwhelmed and in pain for the women I know and for the women I don’t yet know who don’t embrace, see clearly and understand how f$cking amazing they are.
This is for the women who haven’t yet ignored the message that they aren’t good enough or deserve more.
This is for the women who are still settling for the love they “get” rather than the love they desire and deserve.
This is for the women who feel afraid to let go of painful, unfulfilling relationships.
It is time to stop, to breathe and to find the strength deep inside and the support needed to courageously walk away:
- Walk away from the man who tell you you’re “crazy” when you cry or express emotion.
- Walk away from the man who calls you names, belittles you, puts you down or mocks you.
- Walk away from the man who won’t commit to you after 4 years of back and forth, broken promises and numerous breakups.
- Walk away from a man who just “isn’t ready.”
- Walk away from a man who loses his temper and yells, screams or hits you.
- Walk away from the man whose words don’t CONSISTENTLY align with his actions.
- Walk away from the man who doesn’t honor and respect your feminine intuition.
- Walk away from the man who won’t love and accept your children like his own.
- Walk away from the man who only contacts you when he’s bored or has nothing better to do.
- Walk away from the man who doesn’t take the time to get to know every inch and curve of your body.
- Walk away from the man who doesn’t make you feel like the most beautiful, desirable, lovable, magical, powerful goddess walking this earth.
I am not minimizing how hard it is to finally let go and walk away, but I’m telling you it is worth it.
2019 is almost here and a new year is the perfect time to be done with your old patterns and courageously embrace new ones. But first you have to walk away. Walk away from everything that is not serving you and walk into the new year with purpose and commitment to you and all that you desire.
Walk into self-love and embrace your incredible personal value. Walk into your potential and awaken your desires. Walk into your boundaries and say “no” or “yes” with equal grace and ease. Walk into your personal power and independence. Walk into your fear and do it anyway.
YOU ARE WORTH IT.
YOU ARE MAGICAL.
YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL.