I have either read, read regularly or have occasionally browsed the magazines below.
Most of them are free, some are paid but nothing over $10!
1. Indie Lovely : how-tos, creative crafts, indie shopping guides + more.
2. The Studio Voice : a quarterly magazine gathering stories & images that speak to the heart & soul.
3. Sprout : a monthly online magazine, strives to uplift & inspire by cultivating color, beauty & meaning in our daily lives. Love what Amanda has created, so beautiful, so her, so good. I look forward to it every month!
4. Wild Sister : a monthly online magazine created to empower women. It’s full of light, love & passion!
6. Modern Handmade Child : a seasonal online publication intertwining the skills & values of days gone by with the trends & technologies of today. Their mission is to provide a fun & valuable resource helping families to embrace the handmade way of life.
7. Small : a quarterly magazine featuring independent children’s design with beautifully photographed fashion spreads, book reviews, commissioned artwork & smartly curated selections of clothing, toys and decor.
8. Funkytime : a seasonal home and lifestyle magazine featuring articles on food, design & DIY projects.
9. Inspired Ideas : a magazine celebrating the crafty life.
10. Matchbook : From lipstick to letterpress, consider them your field guide to a charmed life!
11. A Hip Handmade Holiday : a 150+ page craft book that includes 18 craft projects, 9 instructional videos & over 100 printable gift tags, stickers, stencils, labels & patterns.
12. Creative Times : providing inspiration for those that love to craft.
13. The Nest : a resource for couples in their 20s & 30s that are building & organizing their lives together — from buying first homes to organizing their finances, decorating, entertaining & relating.
14. Easy Eats : a gluten-free food & lifestyle magazine.
15. Sweet Paul : full of easy-yet-elegant recipes, stylish crafts, entertaining ideas, shopping tips, recurring features & more.
16. Defeated : gorgeous photography magazine, each issue has a theme.
17. Joie : all about the art of joyful living. It’s a lifestyle mag and covers art, craft, living, design, fashion + more.
Do you have a favorite online magazine? I’d love to hear about it in the comments!
Thank you for being here, xox,