As I shared in my first KOM Bomb post, I wanted to show you how I made those sweet heart brooches! Super simple!
You can get any of the following supplies from your local craft store or follow the links to a few Etsy shops below the supplies list!
What you need:
Small wooden hearts (or any other shape!)
Decorative paper or paint
Nail file or sandpaper
Rubber stamps, rubber stamp ink or any medium you love working with
Online Shopping Links (if the items are sold, search for these keywords!)
1. Apply glue to one side of your wooden shape
2. Place the paper down on your shape & smooth out wrinkles/bubbles with your finger (I like using an old credit card!)
3. Cut the paper around the shape
4. Use your nail file or sandpaper to smooth down the paper edges around your shape (using a downward motion works best!)
5. Create your art
6. Not pictured : Attach your pinback (a clip or magnet would work too!)